|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008|
Model No.: WT-SWXD-02
The disinfection robot is designed for disinfection in virus-intensive places such as residential, hospital, plant farm, workshops, animal farm and etc. The small sized robot is capable to work in dangerous areas instead of persons, which minimize the infection risks. Besides, with high drug loading, flexible control and fast moving, the robot can kill the virus quickly and safely.
Based on wheel type and tracked chassis, the robot is designed for non-contact disinfection quickly in designated areas through its spraying system. It is featured with more than 300m remote control distance, maximum moving speed 6km/h, realizing efficient disinfection with 10000 m²/hour.
Model: WT-SWXD-02 (Outdoor)
1. Disinfection method: mist spraying;
2. Control mode: wireless remote control;
3. Automatic spraying and easy operation;
4. Disinfectant can be added at any time;
5. Disinfection area: 10,000m2/hour;
6. Spraying distance: more than 5m;
7. Ultra-long battery life: 10km or more than 2 hours.
1. High efficiency, good protection for disinfection operator;
2. Excellent obstacle crossing ability, available for various outdoor terrain;
3. Low cost, practical disinfection assistant;
4. Improves personal safety by non-contact disinfection;
5. Improves disinfection efficiency by reducing working strength;
6. Suitable for a variety of operating environments, with strong slope climbing and stair climbing abilities (Indoors WT-SNXD-01).
Model: WT-SNXD-01 (Indoor)
Application of New Technology
1. Four-wheel drive chassis with the function of differential steering for indoor disinfection robot;
2. Dual pump design and eight-way spray nozzle;
3. Tracked chassis with high pass ability and strong adaptability for outdoor disinfection robot;
4. Christie + Matilda combined suspension system for tracked chassis;
5. High-voltage pulse mist sprayer for outdoor disinfection robot;
6. 2.4G open frequency wireless remote control;
7. Lithium battery pack for power system, with the advantages of high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
1. Hospital, Airport;
2. Railway Station, Bus Station, wharf;
3. Administrative Centers, crowd-gathering place;
4. Garbage disposal plant, open public places, outdoor explosion-proof and dust removal area and epidemic prevention area.
Transportation and Handling
The chassis is packed in a carton with total mass of 100KG. The bottom of carton is logistics forklift board which is lifted by pallet truck and forklift. Do not title the carton more than 15 degree during lifting and the forklift shall fully support the board in order to prevent falling caused by uneven center of mass.
a）The carton cover and surrounding parts are not allowed to lift by hand so as to avoid chassis damage in the event that the logistics board at the bottom of carton comes out during operation.
b）After the chassis is placed properly, disconnect the power and press the emergency stop button. The discharge wire of battery and charging wire plug should be disconnected as appropriate to prevent short circuit during transportation.
c）If caterpillar band chassis is transported by hand, ensure the power of chassis is off. Do not directly pick the caterpillar band pattern to prevent the danger of the caterpillar band turning.
d) Do not turn carton upside down during transportation.
e) Keep the body dry during transportation.
f) Strong vibration is not allowed during transportation.
1. Starting-up Steps
(1) Open fuel tank cap of mist sprayer and fill it with gasoline (fuel above 95# alcohol-free), then tighten the tank cap.
(2) Open the cap of spray tank injection port and add diluted disinfectant, then tighten the sealed cap.
(3) Open the carburetor damper and switch to ON position, press oil bubble at the tail of the carburetor until it is half full of fuel.
(4) Observe whether the handle position of the disinfectant delivery valve is closed. It is closed turn the handle up vertically.
(5) Press the start button until pulse detonation engine starts. (the initial start time is longer, about 15 to 20 seconds).
(6) Set the handle of disinfectant delivery valve in horizontal position, spray dispersed water mist.
2. Shutdown Steps
(1) Turn off No. 2 carburetor air vent.
(2) Set the handle of disinfectant delivery valve in vertical position.
(3) Turn off No. 1 carburetor air vent.
3. Ignition Battery Charging
(1) After every 4 hours disinfection, take out the ignition battery in the front of mist spray for charging 2 hours.
(2) During charging, keep away from fire and high temperature.
Robot Operation Steps
First turn on the power switch of remote controller, then turn on the robot power switch and release emergency stop button, use the remote controller for operation after the receiver communicates successfully (the remote controller displays full signal).
2. Operation of Remote Controller
The combination of chassis remote control and driver is internally mixed mode of driver. Channel 2 and Channel 4 of remote controller are independently used to control direct movement and turning of the robot. The joystick on the right side of remote controller is used for proportionally controlling the robot movement in 8 directions, respectively the front, back, left, right, left front, right front, left rear, right rear. The moving speed of robot depends on deviation angle of joystick.
Attention: Do not operate it drastically.
Joystick of remote controller: Joystick on the right side is for the robot body control.
Up, robot moves forward; down, tracked car move backward.
Left, robot rotates to the left; right, the tracked car rotates to the right.
Upper left, robot moves left; upper right, tracked car moves right.
Left bottom, robot moves back to the left; right bottom, tracked car moves back to the right.
1. Standard battery: lithium battery 48V 30AH, maximum voltage 54.6V, off-discharge voltage 43V. Note: Please use a dedicated 48V lithium battery charger for battery charging. Battery failure caused by over-discharge is not covered by the warranty.
2. Operation temperature of driver: -20°-- +60°. Humidity≤80RH. Note: Please ensure the working environment of the drive, if the drive problem caused by the environment failed to meet the requirements is not covered by the warranty.
3. Coil voltage of main relay is 48V, overcurrent of main contact 100A and normal temperature rise during operation is 60°.
4. The receiver power source draws power from the driver by default, and its voltage output is 5V 20mA; if the receiver needs to drag a large power load, it may cause the driver to run out of control. At this time, please connect an external 5V power supply.
1. Unscrew dust cap of 2-core aviation socket on the body
2. Insert 2-core aviation plug of charger into the body;
3. Connect 220V city power;
4. If the charger indicator turns green and the fan stops rotating, continue charging for 1 hour and the charging is completed.
5. Disconnect 220V city power, remove the charger and tighten waterproof cap. Properly keep the charger for next time use.
Note: charging time=battery capacity/charging current+1 hour (balancing time). Do not over charge for long time. During charging, please keep the charger and chassis (battery) at cool, well-ventilated places and keep away from high temperature and fire.
Links: Overhead Crane, Gantry Crane, Electric Hoist, Suspension Crane, Project Crane, Container Crane, Special Crane, etc.
Founded in 1988, Weihua Group is a leading crane manufacturer in China. Weihua has been committed to heavy machinery researching and marketing. The main product covers lifting machinery, port machinery, mining machinery and construction machinery, etc. The whole coverage of Weihua Group is 3,420,000 m2 with 6,800 employees. Weihua adheres to scientific and technological innovation and owns a 600-people R&D team, 494 patents, CNAS laboratory, etc.
For the cranes, Weihua have made many breakthroughs which include anti-sway crane system, CNC high precision positioning crane system, self-climbing crane for wind power maintenance and so on. In recent years, Weihua cranes have been employed to serve China's Aerospace Engineering projects such as launching of Shenzhou spacecraft, Long March carrier rockets and Tiangong space laboratory. You can also find Weihua products in the fields of manufacturing, metallurgy, nuclear power, railway,port, petrochemical and wind power.
Weihua products also find its places in the global markets and won much praise from108 countries like America, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, etc. Our success comes from customers' success. Welcome to Weihua.
Video - 2016
Video - 2017